How to find and choose a right driving instructor
Andy1st driving school offers the perfect driving lessons by providing the best driving instructors at cheapest price. This school uses dual control car for the students to make easy to drive and the cars are replaced for every six months. The driving instructors in this school are well qualified, recognized and registered with a driving standard agency.
The quality and style of the driving lessons mainly depends on the driving instructor. So choose the driving instructor by using these tips.
Choosing the right driving instructor
- First thing to keep in mind while choosing the instructor is whether the driving instructor is DSA (driving standard agency) approved or not. This agency provides a green badge for the instructor who is fully qualified as an advanced instructor. By him you can get the perfect driving lessons.
- Don’t go for the cheap instructor because it takes lot of time to complete your driving lessons. Some instructors will offers discount if your book has a lot of driving lessons. So go for the best instructor who teaches the driving lessons very efficiently.
- Research well online and choose the best instructor from the recognized driving school. By checking the qualification, knowledge and experience if any one of these are mentioned in the online don’t choose the instructor and don’t waste your time and money.
- Choose the Andy1st driving instructor who has a lot of experience in explaining the driving lessons in a professional way. The instructor should be politeness, punctuality and should maintain the clear lesson plans by choosing with these criteria’s it is helpful to learn the driving lessons. Ask the instructor before you choose him about his availability whether he can provide the driving lessons early morning, in the evening or in the weekend when you have free.
- Last thing to remember is choose the instructor who provides the car in a good condition to practise all the driving lessons explained by him.
Do not lose your concentration by using electronic devices like smart phones, laptops and other distractions. Switch off your mobile phones while you are driving because even a professional instructor also cannot do anything if you use a mobile phone while practising listen to your instructor very carefully and pay attention what he is saying. The more questions you ask to your instructor and follow the instructions given by the instructor you will become a better driver.